Raw material treatment in breweries is an often neglected aspect and does not receive the attention other brewery departments do, even though it is the start and essence of your end product and extremely mission-critical for the brewery performance. If the foundation of your brewing process is not solid the performance and end product will not be as hoped. In our years of experience we see this over and over again.
Our services package focuses on the major aspects:
- Analysis and consultancy on safety aspects, such as compliance with ATEX legislation
- Optimisation of brew house extract yields by raw material treatment
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) to optimise brew house availability
- Maintenance of the raw material handling
- Genuine expertise on hammer mills of all types and makes
- Spare parts provisioning